CUH makes the best services in the ICCU across the city. ICCU (Intensive Coronary Care Unit) represents ICU which implies Intensive Care Unit that is a patient who is in quite an intensive condition is transferred to the same ward where there are a lot more restrictions just like normal wards. Visitors are not permitted to disturb the patient and the hospital made some steps with a view to take care of the patient until such a person got some remedy. ICCU is generally allotted to the patients suffering from a heart attack or cardiovascular diseases. Every hospital has different norms with the ICCU and the ICU unit, for CUH, below are the services rendered in ICCU. Please make note of the services before placing your queries on the same.
The services rendered by CHU in ICCU
- 16 bedded well Equipped ICCU with central stations
- Aside multipara monitors with invasive pressures monitoring, infusion pumps, peacemakers
- ICCU is managed by doctor that are well trained.
- Ultrasonic Nebulizers, Defibrillators, bedside oxygen.
- Vacuum, Air lines.
- 4 bedded separate post-operative cardiac CCU.
- All beds equipped with Multi-para monitors with